aProfiles Auto tasks APK allows users to automate a wide range of tasks and actions on their mobile devices. We’ll go over all there is to know about aProfiles, from how it operates to the numerous sorts of actions, profiles, and rules it supports to the multiple actions and conditions it requires and the PRO-only capabilities it offers.
How aProfiles Works
Using aProfiles, Android users may program their smartphones to do routine activities in response to events like location, time, battery life, system settings, Wi-Fi hotspot availability, or Bluetooth pairing.
By activating a profile, you may alter several device settings, such as enabling the vibration mode, disabling Wi-Fi, or reducing screen brightness. Users may also choose a preferred name and icon for each profile or rule, as well as get alerts when a profile or rule is active, using aProfiles.
This program organizes tasks and activities into three categories: action, profile, and rule. An action is the smallest unit of this program; it describes a discrete action, such as shutting off Wi-Fi or activating vibration. A profile, on the other hand, is a collection of commands that may be executed with a single touch.
Users may, for instance, set up a Night profile that mutes the phone, reduces screen brightness, and disables the Internet connection. Last but not least, a rule is a predetermined set of circumstances under which a profile is activated. Users may set up a sleeping rule, for instance, to switch between the night and normal profiles at 11 p.m. and 7 a.m. the following day.
aProfiles lets users automate a wide range of tasks based on situations and events that have already been set up. The following are examples of such acts and conditions:
- Switch on or off the airplane mode.
- App launched, apps closed, apps launched, Launch Shortcut, Send an intent to activate predetermined software, keyboard shortcuts, or other actions.
- Auto-rotate screen: Activate or deactivate this function.
- Adjust the level of automatic synchronization by selecting “On” or “Off.”
- Battery life: Turn on a certain profile or set of actions based on how full the battery is right now.
- Internet access, Bluetooth, mobile data, NFC, Wi-Fi, Wi-Fi tethering, and Wi-Fi: Switch on or off Bluetooth, mobile data, NFC, Wi-Fi, Wi-Fi tethering, and the Internet connection.
- Brightness, Dark Theme, Display color mode: Change the brightness of the screen, turn on or off the dark theme, or switch between the two.
- Calendar event: initiate a profile or action depending on a certain calendar event.
- Caller ID, Carrier Roaming: Based on the call state, carrier name, or roaming status, initiate a profile or action.
- Vehicle mode: Turn on or off the car mode.
- Modify the default alarm, notification, or ringtone sound.
- Docking, While a device is docked or charging, a profile or action may be triggered.
- Headset: A profile or action is triggered when a headset is plugged in or taken out.
- Start a profile or action based on where you are, how close you are to a cell tower, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, or GPS.
- Mute, Vibrate, and Do Not Disturb: Put your phone on silent, vibrate, or do not disturb mode.
- My activity: Set off a profile or action depending on user behavior.
- Public announcement, clear notification: When a notice is posted or cleared, a profile or action is triggered.
- Turn on or off the notification light.
- Play music or a ringtone. Track Play/Pause: Play or stop music or a ringtone.
- Rebooting means forcing the gadget to restart.