BetterSleep Sleep tracker APK 23.0.2 free on android
BetterSleep Sleep tracker APK is currently equivalent to soothing music. A change of nomenclature does not diminish the extraordinary use. Save your sleep! I now feel considerably better. BetterSleep’s rest tracking, premium rest sounds, and personalised content help you better understand and improve your snooze.
Many sleep experts, neuropsychologists, and sleep specialists endorse BetterSleep, and it comes highly recommended by users throughout the world. After using the app for a little over a week, 91% of our audience members reported sleeping better.
Excellent quality content
Fall asleep quickly, get a good night’s sleep, and establish healthy sleep routines with the help of custom-tailored relaxing sounds, narratives, and meditations.
The Sleep Monitor
Keep a log of your sleep, learn how it affects your performance, and then let us suggest some major strategies to improve it.
- Learn the science behind your unique sleep requirements and identify your chronotype.
- Unfortunately, many apps for a good night’s sleep just provide the following feature:
- BetterSleep has an unusual mix of features that can help you change the way you usually fall asleep and stay asleep:
- Relaxing tunes, brain waves, and white noise
- Examine our library of over 300 lullabies, composed by our in-house experts. Putting them together will allow you to create unique aural environments.
Included in our extensive collection are:
- Wilderness ambience: rustling foliage, chirping birds, crackling fire
- noise from a clothes dryer, an aeroplane, a vacuum cleaner, and a fan all at once
- sounds of the sea, a raging storm, or gentle waves lapping at the shore.
- Voices, instruments, and ambient sounds for introspection
- Brainwaves in the isochronic range are at 2.5 Hz, 4 Hz, 5 Hz, 8 Hz, 10 Hz, and 20 Hz.
- You may use binaural beats at the following frequencies: 2, 5, 8, 10, and 20 hertz (Hz).
- In the Solfeggio scale, the frequencies at which the scale oscillates are: 174 Hz, 285 Hz, 396 Hz, 417 Hz, 432 Hz, and 528 Hz.
Listen to over a hundred bedtime tales, all read by award-winning storytellers and written just to help you go to sleep and stay asleep.
There are a wide variety of topics to choose from, such as:
- Fictional Worlds
- Closely Held
- Science Fiction
- – Dream
- Past Events
- – Kids
- – Attempt
- Myths and fables
- accurate depiction of real life
Explore our novel Rest Moves exercises, a series of gentle sleep time unwinding tactics developed in collaboration with sleep experts to prepare your mind and body for restful sleep. Some of the subjects covered are:
- reduced in size for speedy stress relief
- Partner up and relax with these stress-free activities.
- When travelling, feeling defeated and homesick is par for the course.
- Relax and let go of the tension built up by the day’s events.
- Totally in agreement: Find your core and calm down.
Breathing exercises: a steady source of calming music. Our breathing exercises, combined with calming sounds, can help you relax and focus on achieving your personal stress reduction goals. Take comfort in the fact that:
- Take a break.
- Reduce tension
- Relax your mind.
- Doze Off
- Insight into the Heart
In addition, this includes:
- Recent developments in the science of sleep have shown that adhering to regular bedtimes might help you enjoy deeper, more restful sleeps.
- Timer: Exit the programme after the preset amount of time.
- Simple access to your favourite concoctions, as chosen by you
- Pick your favourite tunes to create the perfect sleep playlist.
- Smart Mix: The sound is always evenly distributed and never creates distracting echoes.
- …and much, much more besides.
Sleep recording has arrived! Tracking nightly sounds is a key way to find out more about your sleep quality. Try it tonight by tapping the Moon icon in the app and listen back on all the lovely sounds you make while you sleep 🌿
- Premium / Paid features unlocked;
- Disabled / Removed unwanted Permissions + Receivers + Providers + Services;
- Optimized and zipaligned graphics and cleaned resources for fast load;
- Ads Permissions / Services / Providers removed from Android.manifest;
- Ads links removed and invokes methods nullified;
- Ads layouts visibility disabled;
- Google Play Store install package check disabled;
- Debug code removed;
- Remove default .source tags name of the corresponding java files;
- Analytics / Crashlytics / Firebase disabled;
- Facebook ads bundled SDK removed completely;
- AOSP compatible mode;
- Languages: Full Multi Languages;
- CPUs: armeabi-v7a, arm64-v8a, x86, x86_64;
- Screen DPIs: 120dpi, 160dpi, 240dpi, 320dpi, 480dpi, 640dpi;
- Original package signature changed;