The BSPlayer is a media player for Android devices such as smartphones and tablet PCs, with features such as hardware-accelerated video de-entangling, automatic caption search, and buffered network playback from SMB shares.
BSPlayer Pro Highlights
- Most multimedia file formats (MP4s in particular) get supported by Chromecast, and there is now a full-version release!
- There will be NO advertising.
- Video playing is accelerated by the hardware, reducing power consumption and allowing for multi-center (double- and quad-center) decoding.
- loudness enhancement (perceivable by the customer at levels of up to 500%)
- The audio will open in a new window. (Audio and video)
- Scaling and rotation to account for shifts in perspective
- Multiple videos and audio tracks with subtitles
- maintains tunable signals for seek, hop, brightness, and volume, and closes out the pop-up video.
- Playlists may get made, and there are many music options.
Features Of BSPlayer Pro
- Compatibility with Bluetooth speakers and headphones
- adjust volume, and playback speed, respond to gestures and press different keys.
- Captions (SSA/ass, srt, sub, txt) for both the outside and inserted footage
- Caption auto-searching (it must enable portable or Wi-Fi association)
- – wirelessly stream video and audio files from company drives and envelopes (including external USB drives, SMB shares, PC shared envelopes, and NAS servers from Synology and others).
- Do not transfer movies or other media files to an SD card.
- – Playback uncompressed RAR files directly
- The screen can be locked (kid lock) to prevent accidental recording changes.
- The list of features includes more than just USB OTG functionality (we’re in a rush).