CoreIRC APK 20.09wk36 for android
Several Web Transfer Talk (IRC) networks can be securely interconnected thanks to SSL encryption. Validation with IRCv3, SASL, and NickServ. To verify against pre-built servers, use SASL PLAIN, SASL OUTSIDE, SASL HIGHTAIL IT SHA-256, or just plain old NickServ.
Compile all required paperwork (DCC). With persevering assistance, documents might be acquired through the DCC convention. Decide on which channels, shippers, and messages you want to get notifications from for each individual business. Make as many sets of safety rules as you need to make sure nothing important is missed.
CoreIRC Added-On Goodies that Are a Lot of Fun
- URL hints in the text itself
- Examine the URLs listed in Visit before clicking on them to open in a new tab.While previewing, images may be disabled if desired.
- Playing Script at the Moment
- Share your current listening experience in merged channels for services like Spotify, Google Play Music, Amazon Music, Poweramp, and more.
- Scripting the Framework Data
- Present your device’s information in a clear and concise format. The following directories are in their proper places: /sysinfo /deviceinfo /osinfo /cpuinfo /meminfo /capacity /gfxinfo /uptime
- Conference for Clients
- Normal CTCP messages such as Activity, ClientInfo, DCC, Finger, Ping, Time, and Adaptation are supported.
- Goals as of right now for Android
- We incorporate the most up-to-date guidelines for material design to guarantee top-quality service to all of our customers.
- Premises accessibility through the use of Android administrations
- The use of an automated ordering system
- Channel Guide
- People’s Characteristics
- The recording of visits and the generation of log files upon request
- Message-Sending Capability for Site Visits
- Disregard paperwork
- CAP 302; cap-tell; message-labels; setname; IRC v3
- account-inform, away-tell, expanded-join, multi-prefix, and multi-channel in IRC v3.1
- The following are new features introduced in IRC 3.2: account-tag, bunch, chghost, reverberation message, welcome tell, marked reaction, screen, msgid, server-time, userhost-in-names
- The ability to use both the IRC and mIRC protocols
- Server-based network admin panel
- Scratch’s auto-fill feature
- The Role of Mediating Organizations
- Oil orders that use or quote
- Dates and times
- Issues pertaining to user interfaces
- Everything is possible after that.
Would you like to provide feedback, such as suggestions for improvement or preferred design features? Join us in #coreirc on irc.coreirc.com, or have a conversation with us in your browser at https://chat.coreirc.com. To report a problem, submit a bug, or request a new feature, visit https://bitbucket.org/aureolinco/coreirc/issues.
Was this helpful?
• Coloured nicknames in chat: Turn coloured nicknames on or off from the settings screen.
• Enable timestamps setting: turn timestamps on or off.
• Hide AWAY messages setting: hide all away or back from away messages from chat.
• Type @ anywhere in the chat input and any following character to show nickname autocomplete options
• Scrollbars in chat display
• Streamlined chat message storage management list
• Crash bug when updating the number of active connections on Android 12