This is the official game of the YouTube channel Garage 54, and it combines racing and a car mechanic simulator. In the game you will repair and upgrade cars and drive them around the city, participating in various types of races.
Moreover, your character is a video blogger, so your successful actions will bring you new subscribers. And they, in turn, will bring more in-game income to your character. Are you ready to become a car mechanic, racer and advanced blogger at the same time?
– You purchase a car, and initially it is in a deplorable state. You start tuning it using a variety of tools and spare parts.
– First you do the bodywork: rust cleaning, primer, painting and so on. After that, upgrade the engine, gearbox and suspension. If you wish to change the drive, you can do it as well. Finally, you can replace the wheels with… steeper wheels.
– If such straightforward and ordinary tuning is just not cool enough for you, you can perform some weird things as well – just like the stuff from the Garage 54 channel. For example, what happens if you cut a minivan in half? Try it and find out!
– When your car is good enough, you can test it in races. You can use modes such as sprint, ring and drift, as well as a free ride mode in a spacious city location.
– Each successful tuning and each race won bring you new subscribers. The more subscribers – the more in-game currency you get every day, and more money means more cars and car experiments!
– The official game of the YouTube channel Garage 54 with the channel crew as in-game characters;
– 15 cars – from Soviet classics to futuristic electric pickups;
– More than 50 different spare parts and tools for tuning;
– Multistage tuning, divided into two dozen stages – start with bodywork and engine, finish with suspension, gearbox and wheels;
– Experimental tuning: radically change the bodies of some cars, feel like doctor Frankenstein who decided to turn into a car mechanic!
– Ability to hire staff and install various equipment in the garage – lifters, cameras and more. Both equipment and employees give bonuses to various parameters, such as tuning speed or subscribers growth;
– The ability to purchase new, more advanced garages during the game;
– 3 racing modes – circle, sprint, drift;
– 3 locations with several tracks within each one;
– Detailed leaderboards for those who want to enjoy their domineering status.