Kaspersky Security & VPN APK free on android
For AndroidTM devices, Kaspersky offers free antivirus and mobile phone protection. Kaspersky Security and VPN for Android is a free, open-source VPN and antivirus suite that protects your Android-powered smartphone or tablet computer (which is often more vulnerable to internet threats than a desktop computer).
What is Kaspersky Security & VPN?
It has high-end components and programs designed to harm Android devices. From anti-phishing to more advanced security tools like the Secret Key Administrator, VPN, and Information Release Checker, as well as speeding up and executing features like unused app cleaning and battery saving, the Android security and performance suite has you covered.
Details of the Kaspersky Security & VPN
- Antivirus protection acts as a scanner and cleaner for viruses, preventing harmful software from infecting your mobile devices.
- “Verification from the Past”—on-demand and real-time* malware detection, including viruses, spyware, ransomware, and Trojans.
- Protect your personal information from thieves by remotely wiping your device and using it as a phone locator with Where Is My Gadget?
- Safe Browsing: prevents access to potentially harmful websites, downloads, and connections when surfing the web.
- SMS instant messages and in-the-moment site visits get protected against potentially harmful URLs with the help of “Safe Messaging 1.”
- “Secret key management” is a system that safeguards your passwords and lets you manage, monitor, and autofill them.
- Kaspersky VPN2 encrypts your wireless data, includes an IP address masking service for private Internet use, and gives you access to geo-blocked content from a secure application over blazingly fast connections.
- The “Information Hole Checker 3” will warn you if it detects that any of your records have been leaked online and will provide advice on preventing further leaks.
It helps you adjust your Google and Facebook privacy settings (Social Privacy 1). In other words, you can easily prevent area-following, derail targeted promotions, and much more.
“Gadgets on My Network3” notifies you whenever a new device joins your network to help you keep track of and block unauthorized devices from accessing your Wi-Fi network.
Specifics get highlighted thoroughly.
Infection Prevention and Detection Systems
Kaspersky Security and VPN for Android act as infection cleaners when our security technologies detect malware, spyware, or other threats. It means it discourages infections and prevents the use of potentially harmful programs, websites, downloads, and records.
Structured foundation filter
Our anti-malware for Android devices has a robust foundation filter that scans files, folders, and other data for threats, including malware, ransomware, and phishing.
You can be confident that all of your online communications and financial transactions are secure with our VPN feature enabled. Further, it conceals your IP address so that you may surf in complete anonymity. Allows access to global content and real-time functions from any location.
An Online Loophole Detector
If hackers get your email addresses, they may access your Netflix, Facebook, and other accounts. This tool lets you surf with the assumption that your email addresses or other personal data has leaked from your records, and it provides advice on how to avoid such a breach in the future best.
Users who have subscribed to the “Plus” plan or above will have access to an “unlimited” VPN service. The “Plus” plan and above are the only ones to offer automatic and unlimited record checking and gadgets on My Business to their endorsees.
Licenses for Kaspersky Security Cloud’s Individual and Family plans provide access to the same features. It cannot introduce Kaspersky Secure Association in Belarus, China, Saudi Arabia, Iran, Oman, Pakistan, or Qatar due to legal restrictions on using a virtual confidential organization (VPN).This application uses the VPN, availability, and authorization services Gadget Executive provides.
- Equipment is safe in the event of theft.
- Confidence in both online and in-person interactions
- Restricting malicious software
- VPN’s Adaptability
We updated the interface! We listened to your feedback - now the app is even more user-friendly.
How to activate the Premium version of Kaspersky Mobile Antivirus
- Download and install the APK file.
- Open the app, select “I have a license”.
- Select “Enter activation code”, enter the key below to activate Premium.
List Premium Keys