Podcast Addict APK for android
Podcast Addict is a well-liked podcast app for both iOS and Android. It first appeared in 2011, and since then, it has steadily amassed a large fan base. Users may search for, subscribe to, and listen to podcasts from many different genres and producers using this app. It also includes some really nifty extras, including the ability to change the playing speed, set a sleep alarm, and make your own playlists.
Interface for Users:
The app’s UI is polished, simple, and straightforward. On the site, you can see both the podcasts to which you have subscribed and those that have been suggested to you based on your listening habits. The podcasts may be searched for by title, keyword, or category, and the search feature is simple to use. The app’s “Discover” tab provides personalised podcast recommendations.
Podcast Addict lets listeners keep track of the shows they’ve subscribed to and arrange them into their own unique playlists. Listeners may remove episodes, save them for offline listening, and mark them as listened to. The app’s “Smart Play” function also allows for a seamless transition to the next episode of a series.
Podcast Addict’s high-end features make it a better app to listen to podcasts on. One of them is the option to change the playing speed based on the user’s preferences. An integrated sleep timer allows users to programme the app to pause playback after a certain length of time. In addition, users may apply restrictions to their playlists depending on factors like episode length or date of release.
Promotions & Costs:
The app is ad-supported and available at no cost to users. However, for a one-time price of $4.99, users may eliminate the advertising by upgrading to the app’s premium edition. The premium edition also provides extras like cloud backup services and the option to back up and restore podcast subscriptions.
As a podcast app, Podcast Addict is hard to beat, thanks to its huge array of features and intuitive design. It stands out from the crowd of podcast applications because of its high-end features, such as variable listening speed and editable playlists. Some users may find the app’s advertisements annoying, but the option to disable them for a one-time cost is fair. Podcast Addict is fantastic podcast software that you should try if you haven’t already.
Was this helpful?
[New] You can now filter Bonus episodes (Podcast Custom Settings)
[Improved] Minor UI tweaks
[Fix] Bug causing the progress bar to jump around when streaming
[Fix] Small bug fixes
➠ Applied patches:
- Donate / Premium / Paid features unlocked;
- Disabled / Removed unwanted Permissions + Receivers + Providers + Services;
- Optimized and zipaligned graphics and cleaned resources for fast load;
- Ads Permissions / Services / Providers removed from Android.manifest;
- Ads links removed and invokes methods nullified;
- Ads layouts visibility disabled;
- Google Play Store install package check disabled;
- Debug code removed;
- Remove default .source tags name of the corresponding java files;
- Analytics / Crashlytics / Firebase disabled;
- Facebook ads bundled SDK removed completely;
- No active trackers or advertisements;
- AOSP compatible mode;
- Languages: Full Multi Languages;
- CPUs: armeabi, armeabi-v7a, arm64-v8a, x86, x86_64;
- Screen DPIs: 120dpi, 160dpi, 240dpi, 320dpi, 480dpi, 640dpi;
- Original package signature changed;