Shortcutter is the ultimate Android Quick Settings, Shortcut Provider & Quick Access Toolbox giving you instant access to Apps, Contacts, Web Sites, Settings, Actions, Activities, Shortcuts & Services in an instant.
It’s simpler than it looks & it’s free to use, with additional features for less than the cost of a cup of coffee, its also under constant development!.
Access 100’s of shortcuts from your home screen launcher, the system quick settings pull-down, the Shortcutter always on top Side Bar/Launcher or via Shortcutters Widget’s.
Please pay attention to the guides & contact me if you need help 🙂
Shortcutter Side Bar / Side Launcher:
– A Floating Toolbox or Swipe out Side Bar that’s always on top and accessible
– Can be positioned at the right, left or bottom of your screen.
– Over 100 shortcuts available, including up to 40 Custom tiles giving you direct access to Apps, Activities, System Shortcuts, Direct Call, Direct Dial & Web Links!
– Create your own theme, layout & design.
System Quick Settings Pull Down Tiles:
How to add them: https://youtu.be/uaPtqfXkIkE
* An abundance of additional Quick Settings tiles & services available for the standard user*
* Additional tiles for Advanced users with Settings Secure access.
* Additional root tiles also available for the power users out there.
Exposed Launcher Shortcuts (micro app’s):
– Shortcutter Exposed Launcher Shortcuts allow you to toggle settings & services from your app drawer, home screen, HTC Edge Sense, Tasker & more!
A number of tiles & services require elevated permissions:
* Admin – Screen Lock.
* Accessibility – Secure Activity Detection, Power Menu, Recent Apps & Split Screen, Secure Power Menu & detecting volume key presses for Volume Panel.
Some of the Shortcuts/Tiles/Toggles available:
– Auto Sync
– App Drawer/Folder
– Battery Percentage
– Brightness Preset
– Screen Cast
– Launch Camera
– Clipboard Editor
– Countdown Timer
– Data Usage
– Data Speed
– Expand Quick Settings
– Expand Notifications
– Floating Calculator
– File Browser
– Font Scale
– Keyboard/IME Selector
– Location Mode: Off, Device Only, Battery Saving & High Accuracy*
– In Ear Audio
– Notification Log
– Mobile Data (Non direct)
– Multi Window
– Mute Media
– My Location
– My Play Apps
– New Tweet
– New Email
– Next Alarm
– Night Light/Desk Clock
– Power Menu
– Play/Pause Music
– Power Saver*
– Quick SMS
– Quick Reminder
– Recent Apps, Back & Home buttons.
– RAM Usage
– Rounded Corners
– Ring Mode
– Screen Wake AKA Caffeine
– Screen Record
— Custom video profileçs
– Screenshot – High Res
— Custom save location for screenshots & recordings.
— Notifications with View, Share & Delete actions
– Screen Timeout
– Screen Brightness Mode
– Speaker Audio
– Screen Filter AKA Night Mode
– Screen Lock – *Requires Device Admin*
– Screen Orientation
– Tethering & HotSpot
– Touch Vibration
– Custom Pie style volume Panel
– Unknown Sources
– Web Search
– WiFi Hotspot
– SystemUI Tuner
– Custom Tiles – Add a shortcut to any application, activity, shortcut on your device, assign a web address/search term, direct dial, direct message or shell command (Root).
With Settings Secure Access (Enabled with a PC command):
– Data Roaming
– Ambient Display
– Heads Up Notifications
– Immersive Mode/Expanded Desktop
– Keep Screen On While Charging
Additional ROOT ONLY Tiles:
– Mobile Network Mode
– Advanced Power Menu
– Assign shell commands to custom tiles
Add an extra layer of security in your quick settings pulldown, replace your existing tiles with shortcutter tiles & enable the Lock Shortcutter Pull-Down Tiles option!
Some functionality may be impacted by manufacturer changes
Keywords: quick settings, shortcut, shortcuts, widget, launcher, side bar, edge launcher