Solid Explorer File Manager PRO APK is a document management programme that takes inspiration from record-keeping board apps of the past. Benefits include: Using a double-sheet layout to efficiently monitor documentsKeep the best parts of your records by Check up on files stored in your NAS or other distributed repository. Useful software and paperwork reinforcement for every worthy goal
Examine your device’s settings.
The files on your device may be easily sorted and accessed thanks to Solid Explorer’s intuitive organisation features. You have complete access to all files and may view, delete, rename, and transfer them as you see fit. You may also use the mentioned search channels to locate the necessary papers quickly.
Make sure your files are safe.
By encrypting and enclosing a subset of your data in a secure envelope, Solid Explorer may make it unreadable to any programmes that aren’t specifically designed to read it. When opening the envelope, the document director will ask for confirmation through a secret key or fingerprint. Your files will remain on your device and will remain secure even if you decide to remove Solid Explorer.
Although this document manager does not come with a dedicated storage analyzer, you may see which documents are taking up the most space by navigating to the storage characteristics of the envelope for the internal storage or the SD card. Information such as the amount of space used by each organiser and a tally of all-time highs may be found here. You may refine your search results by document size if you choose.
Locate and organise off-site data
The ability to centrally manage and access many distant record locations is made possible by Solid Explorer’s support for major enterprise standards and cloud providers. Transferring files from one cloud service or server to another is as easy as dragging and dropping.
Here is a rundown of the most crucial parts:
Record encryption: secret phrase and unique finger impression assurance Primary storage: primary capacity, SD card, USB OTG Distributed storage: effectively interface with and oversee documents on Google Drive, OneDrive, Dropbox, Box, OwnCloud, SugarSync, MediaFire, Yandex, and Mega. Network-attached storage (NAS): support for major business conventions (FTP, SFTP, SMB (Samba), WebDAV)
Among its many features are:
- Documents, with support for Compress, 7ZIP, RAR, and TAR files;
- Root Explorer, for accessing the system files on an established device;
- Sorted search, for rapidly locating files on your device;
- examine capacity, for controlling files that are using up too much space on your device;
- coordinate collections, with files organised into Downloads, Recent, Photos, Recordings, Music, Reports, and Applications. Built-in media player (for viewing images and audio files) and content tool (for reading documents and other files stored remotely) Clump renaming (with naming example support) FTP server (for accessing local files from a computer)
Customization options abound for:
• Topics and symbol sets