MyFitnessPal provides access to the largest food database that provides accurate information on nutrition for more than 14 million foods. Easily add every Meal you consume to your food diary to gain exact details about your diet. It’s a nutrition tracker for free along with a calorie tracker, and macro tracker all in all in
With an active online community of over 200 million members, you’ll get plenty of motivation and tips in your quest to discover your excellent health–whether you’re trying to lose weight, boost fitness, alter your diet, improve macronutrients or keep your nutrition and calories on track.
MyFitnessPal doesn’t only serve as a food tracker or a way to count calories. It will help you understand how you live your life. Gain confidence to make better decisions and discover the motivation to eat healthier, remain fit and achieve your objectives.
Start downloading and registering for your free trial of 30 days to get access to exclusive fitness and food logging tools, as well as expert guidance!
Find out the reasons MyFitnessPal is the most popular Diet and Nutrition App in the U.S., a GQ 2020 Fitness Awards “Best Fitness App” as well as having been featured as a weight-loss application within The New York Times, Wall Street Journal and The Today Show, and U.S. News & World Report.
What are the options for you with myfitnesspal?
Being a MyFitnessPal member means you have a dietitian, trainer and coach on your side.
- Log Food & Activity – keeping an exercise and food diary is among the most effective methods to shed weight.
- Set goals – Create your weight loss and weight gain goals. maintenance and fitness goals.
- Track Progress Check the day’s progress at a glance or review the nutrition and calories in depth.
- Learn from Experts Reach your goals quicker by following a set of Meal Plans from Dietitian registered.
Stay inspired 250+ healthy recipes and more than 150 workouts help keep the routines exciting and exciting.
A CLOSER LOOKING AT NUTRITION TRACKER TOOLS
- Biggest Food Database – Log into your food diary using more than 14 million food items.
- Quick and Easy Logging Tools: Type to search or add your food logs from the past or scan the barcode.
- Calorie Tracker – Makes counting calories easy! Automatically calculate calories and track your progression.
- Macro Tracker – Automatic, macro calculator lists the carbs, fat and protein breakdowns by gram or percent. It is not necessary to have an additional protein tracker or carb manager.
- Custom-designed Carb Counter Tool Select the dashboards and settings you want to monitor your diet that is low in carbs.
- Nutrition Insights on Nutrition: Examine your nutrition intake and determine how food items compare in macros and calories.
- Custom Goals: Track calories for each Meal or during the day, and create nutrient and macro goals.
- Customized Dashboards: Select between a calorie tracker and a macro-tracker. You can also select your nutrition data.
Net Carbs Mode # Need a precise counter for carbs? Reduce the complexity of your low-carb diet by viewing net carbs, not total carbs.
“Connect” 50+ Applications and Devices You can track your activities using your Wear OS or Fitbit and many other smartwatches and fitness apps.
# Track with Wear OS Track macros, calories, and the amount of water consumed on the watch’s face.