Under the Disclaimer, ANDROJUNGLE.COM does not post materials, the copyright and related rights to which (including distribution rights) belong to other individuals or legal entities. If such material was posted on the pages of the site, the copyright holder has the right to contact the administration to resolve this issue.
There are several options for resolving the issue:
1. Replacing the reference of an existing application with the application provided by the copyright holder. This should be either a reduced copy of the complete application or a complete application, but with advertising.
2. Link to the application is replaced by a link to Google Play, Amazon, Appstore, or the official site of the application.
3- Ensure unlicensed developers desist from associating, in any manner whatsoever.
4- Desist from listing mobile applications using Copyright footage, names, and logos on Our platform.
5- Removal of all links to the application from the site. To do this, the owner must confirm their rights to the application on the site.
There are several ways to do this is as follows:
1. Write to the administration of the site with an E-mail, which is indicated on the official site of the application or the company that produces the application.
2. Write to the administration of the site by E-mail, which is specified in the application.
3. Submit site administration scanned documents, which confirm the existence of copyright in the application.
4. On the official website of the application or the company that is releasing the application, you need to create a .txt file named ANDROJUNGLE.COM, and then send the link to it to the site administration. To contact the Site Administration, please write to our address: [email protected]
The administration of this site will respond within 12 hours.