A building calculator helps build a house and calculate the building materials needed to repair your apartment. Allows you to examine your contractor’s account for overspends and then provide you with the required details.
You can alter the application’s language by changing the settings in the application. A constructive calculator can be used as a tool for budgeting and materials calculations in the homebuilding task.
Additionally, You can contact me with your suggestions as well as suggestions for improvements and new calculations. I’ll be sure to consider them as part of regular updates.
A small list of features
1. Concrete value of Foundation plate calculations.
Calculate the substantial volume and area of load by the foundation—also, its cost.
2. Concrete value of Strip foundations calculation.
Calculate the substantial quantity and area of load to be used for the foundation. Additionally, calculate the cost of concrete.
Calculator for steel reinforcement
3. Weights are weighed by the quantity calculation.
4. The quantity of armature is determined by its weight calculation.
5. Brick calculator.
Calculation of bricks – calculates the quantity of brick needed to be used in walls.
Calculate the number of bricks needed for different wall sizes and the number of upright positions and foundation load lanes. Estimate the rough cost of the materials!
6. Block calculator
Calculate the quantity of gas-concrete, foam-concrete, or any other block needed to build different sizes of walls. Estimate the approximate cost of building the materials!
7. Wall block parameters.
General information on building blocks
8. Calculation of insulation for walls and foundation
9. Lumber calculator
Timber calculation calculator to quickly calculate the value of various sizes of lumber.
10. Quick earthwork calculator
11. Calculation of Pavement
12. Dalle (tile) calculation
13. Calculation of flooring
14. Deal boards to calculate the surface
15. Cylinder container (cask) volume
16. Rectangular container volume
17. The rate of paint coverage for surface calculation
If you’re interested in how much paint is needed for walls to be filled and the cost of raw materials, this calculator can help!
18. Metal calculator – many calculations of the metal’s weight to various standards
Weight and cost of metal calculators.
Square tube weight
Bar weights in squares
Round bar weight
The weight calculation for metal pipes
19. Converters – list and list of Converters with a variety of features
20. The volume of concrete