You may increase your development efficiency with the help of Android Dev Tools, which are a powerful, practical, and core Android Development Partner. It is frequently used to decompile other applications, view the format detail data of other applications, view the colour of the screen (using a colour sampler or eyedropper).
view the most recent open source projects, view the action history, view the manifest of any applications, separate apk or something similar, troubleshoot applications, view telephone equipment and programming-related data, and more elements will be added.Total: Other app decompilation (paid). Java applications' records, including assets and data, may be viewed and shared with ease.
Reviewing Software for Application Formats (Paid)
- Display view id, width level, parent and child view, direction of view, and other view data from any application.
Examine the colours on the screen (paid)
- The ARGB and CMYK colour spaces are supported, in addition to common palette tools like an eyedropper and colour sampler.
Every day, check out the newest open source projects (for free).
- a popular option for regular Android users.
Track past changes (paid)
- Include ebb and flow activity, top action, and the app name, package name, title, symbol, and opening season of the current trend. assist with opening in a modal window.
Look at the blueprints for any paid app.
- You may see the manifest for any app, search the manifest for a certain string, and save the manifest to your SD card in text or HTML format.
The Board of Applications: View App Data (Free)
- Managing your application shouldn't be difficult at all. In lattice mode, you may see recently introduced apps, recently used apps, and recently introduced apps.
- Examine the programme bundle's name, variation, uid, apk dir, so dir, info dir, initial introduction and latest redesign time, part data, etc.
One or more app packages (apks) (paid)
- You should split the.apk or.so file that contains the code for any programme you want to use.
What formerly took a few seconds may now be done in the blink of an eye. Display Screen Layout, GPU Overdraw Investigation, Live Format Refreshes, GPU Delivery Restriction, GPU View Refreshes, GPU Delivery, Mouse Pointer Location, Hard Mode, No Exercise Records, Consciousness While Running, and Running Help.
Please take note that the purpose of this device is to automate the tedious process of developer selection. If you, too, have grown tired of this arduous task, then this tool is for you. Do not instal this if you need a different device than the one provided by the framework's developers.
Quickly examine the framework data (free).
- includes data on framework variations, hardware, displays, computer chips, virtual machines, networks, and device IDs.
Other standard highlights are easily accessible (for free).
- includes configurations, the Framework UI Tuner, language switching, a selection of options for me as a developer, and my programmes.
- (1) By holding down the tool icon for an extended period of time, you may insert an alternative device path into the current workspace.
- In addition to (2), the workspace may be furnished with a variety of tools.
- Third, Android 7.1 lets you start up your device faster by long-pressing the app icon in the workspace;
- (4) If you have Android 7.0, you can add the gadget to the Quick Settings Tile for notifications.
To save you time, we use the AccessibilityService component to automatically toggle various developer preferences, get the classname of the current action (Pro Variant), and obtain the view data of the current page (Pro Form). Once you've given us permission, we may use your help. We promise not to record any information about you.