Replace your cumbersome stock gallery with a portable, quick, and (dare I say it) entertaining one that helps you organise all the photos and videos on your device. F Stop Gallery is a third-party photo viewer that gives you access to high-quality tools and a streamlined, Material Design UI to make organising your images a breeze.
- Completely updated for Android 8.0+, with material design
- Quickly search through all of your images based on file name and information (labels, evaluations, camera model, and so on).
- View your photos in a book with integrated Google Maps information.
- Lightroom, Picasa, Opening, Windows Live Photograph Display, digiKam, and many more can read your tags (keywords) and ratings.
- if you save them in the XMP format, so you don't have to.
- View photo information right on your device (EXIF, XMP, IPTC)
- Drag-and-drop image organisation by the user.
- Select a pre-made theme from the many available or create your own custom mixes to make F-Stop appear exactly as you want it to.
- Instead of the standard flat view seen in most display programmes, settled folders  allow you to navigate your media by organisational structure (pioneer view).
- Our “Bookmarks” feature lets you quickly go to a label, folder, or collection that you often use when planning your routes.
- Smart Collections let you set up basic rules like “labels including the word “family”” or “ratings higher than 4 stars” and then automatically update as your collection grows.
- Use rejection files wisely to protect show pieces from being included in the collection.
- Capable of effectively playing animated GIFs
- Post to social media or edit with programmes like Snapseed, WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, and Tik Tok, and the possibilities are endless from there.
- Hide media from other programmes using a passcode for further security.
- Capable of playing in a slideshow format with commonly used progress indicators
The genius version unlocks these capabilities. F-Stop will look for certain file formats, but viewing them will depend on the device's compatibility.
Read Other Articles