Thanks!, How much? and A table for two, please! are just a few of the many helpful phrases and terms you may learn using the Travel Phrasebook app. The software will read the sentence loudly when you touch it.
You won’t have to second-guess yourself on the pronunciation of these terms. If the app’s speed of speech is too much for you to handle, you may touch the snail symbol to slow it down. Get some experience pronouncing foreign words by listening to a native speaker’s recording and then recording and playing back your own voice.
The Travel Phrasebook should be taken with you while travelling internationally. If your accent is very bad, the app may play your voice to native speakers while you repeat a word (e.g., a waiter or store clerk). There will be no more trouble communicating with locals while visiting a foreign country.
Travel Phrasebook Features
- Numerous Helpful Phrases and Words in Other Languages
- The native speaker’s pronunciation was captured for accuracy.
- Capturing and Reproducing Your Voice
- No online access is necessary.
- Simple keyword search yields immediate results
Read Other Articles