Application manual: www.lonelycatgames.com/docs/xplore
- Dual-pane Tree View* Root FTP, SMB1, SMB2, Sqlite 7zip, RAR, DLNA/UPnP explorer
- Disk Map – see which files consume most space on your disk – http://bit.ly/xp-disk-map
- Access to cloud storage: Google Drive, OneDrive, Mega.co, Dropbox, Yandex.disk, OBLAKO.mail.ru, Webdav and many more
- SSH File Transfer (SFTP) and SSH Shell – http://bit.ly/xp-sftp ***
- Music player*
- App manager
- USB OTG
- PDF viewer
- WiFi file sharing *** – http://bit.ly/xp-wifi-share
- Manage files from a PC web browser *** – http://bit.ly/xp-wifi-web
- Favorite folders
- Built-in viewer for images or audio, as well as text
- Player with video subtitles**
- Rename the batch
- Hex viewer
- Fast Image Viewer with zoom and slide feature to go back/to the following images
- Thumbnails are thumbnails for images and video and different types of files (depending on the application)
- Multi-selection is always available, and yet it isn’t a distraction
- Open APK documents as ZIP
- Share – share files using Bluetooth or email or whatever device you use and from any place
- Seamless operation using Zip (as if it were a regular folder)
- Vault for encrypting sensitive files – http://bit.ly/xp-vault ***
- The ***-marked the features are paid for – they require a contribution
- X-plore lets you look at the inside of your Android device. Also, outside.
- It is a dual-pane explorer. It has two folders displayed simultaneously, and joint operations like transferring files are carried out in one pane and then transferred to the other.
- The X-plore program shows the hierarchy of folders in a tree-like view to provide clarity of orientation and quick switching to another location.
- You can explore your device’s internals, and if you’re a power user and your device is rooted, you can modify system data, backup files, remove any unwanted programs, etc.
- If you’re a standard user, it’s possible to block the internal memory and ensure that you don’t alter your system.
- You can easily view what’s in mass memory through your gadget or perhaps a connected USB memory stick.
- Simple app manager lets you look up the running, run, copy, share, deinstall, and investigate installed applications.
WiFi file sharing
Access your files from your Android device via other Android devices using WiFi.
Access to a PC’s web browser
Control your files from your Android device using your computer.
Access for FTP as well as FTPS (secure FTP) servers is possible.
Multiple servers can be configured.
X-plore allows you to display shared folders on computers connected to the LAN. X-plore can connect to numerous web storage “Cloud” servers and also access their files. You must have an account with a supported web service and then access the files online using the X-plore.
It also supports SSH File Transfer (SFTP) and Terminal shell emulator. X-plore is a music player that plays music from every internet connection. Vault allows you to secure sensitive files using your fingerprint. The main tasks are managing folders and files – viewing copies and moving, deleting, compressing to Zip sharing, extracting, renaming and much more.
SQLite database viewer
The X-plore program can display SQLite data files (those with a .db extension) as an expandable list of tables. Each table has rows and columns containing database entries. The primary interaction happens via using a touch screen. You can click on files or folders to open them or open a long-click the context menu that contains options to be executed for a particular item clicked or several things.Multi-selection lets you operate on multiple files at the same time.
Opening a file could mean that you use the built-in viewers for most of the popular file types, including videos, audio, images and text. You could also set X-plore so that it uses the software that opens files. In this case, an application-defined by the system that can open the file is opened. Archives (currently supported are Zip, Rar, and 7zip) are shown as different folders.