The ConcreteCalc Pro concrete calculator for your Android Smartphone is built with the same features and functions, and the same core engine that powers the industry-standard advanced construction-math and concrete calculators from Calculated Industries. And while perhaps obvious, if you change from an Android device to an iPhone or iPad, you WILL need to buy a new license as they are incompatible.
No learning curve on this calc — just one powerful, easy-to-use concrete calculator app, giving you the power to calculate square-ups, loads, area, volume, rebar, drops and stairs. This concrete calculator even finds the number of bags of concrete / cement required for small jobs.
An ideal calculator for Concrete & Cement, Masonry, Estimating and Paving Professionals:
– Work directly in and convert between all building dimensional formats: yards, feet-inch-fractions, inch fraction, decimal feet (10ths, 100ths), decimal inches and metric (m, cm, mm)
– Easily calculate areas, volumes and weight per volume, truck loads of concrete
– Rebar quantity solutions
– Calculator finds instant square-up and drop for perfect layout
– Reduce material waste and cut estimate time
Dimensional Math and Conversions Built into this Concrete Calculator
– Metric (m, cm, mm)
– Decimal Feet (10ths, 100ths), Decimal Inches
– D.M.S. to Decimal Degree Conversions.
Concrete Calculator Contains Built-in Area and Volume Solutions
– Length, Width, Height (Depth) keys
– Square and Cubic formats
– Column/Cone Area and Volume
– Instant Weight per Volume; Pounds, Tons, Kilograms or Metric Tons.
Dedicated Functions and Keys Help You Solve
– Instant Square-up and Drop
– Complete Stair calculations:
– Incline Angle
– Total Linear Feet
– Calculate Weight for Rebar Sizes
– Store Rebar Sizes
– On-center Spacing
– Number of Loads: calculate the number of truck Loads based on Load size.
– Calculate number of bags for small jobs.
– Equal Sided Polygons
– Board Feet of lumber for forms
– Haptic Feedback (optional)
– Entry Editing Backspace Key – with a swipe of a finger
– Cost per Unit: Solve unit cost and pricing
– Paperless Tape
– 4 Memories
– User-Definable Preferences
Makes estimating easier for Contractors, Estimators, Concrete Pros & More.