Device Info APK for android
Tech fans are interested in “Device Info,” an app made by the talented writer Yasiru Nayanajith that is part of the constantly changing world of Android apps. This app claims to give you a deep look into your Android device’s inner workings, including its performance, security features, and a lot more.
Profile of the developer: Yasiru Nayanajith
Before we look at how the app works, let’s take a moment to admire the person who made it. With a lot of experience and a great background, Yasiru Nayanajith made this app to meet the rising demand for detailed device information. Nayanajith has a lot of history in the tech field and can bring a lot of knowledge to the table.
Unveiling the Depths: Device Info Features
The unique thing about Device Info is that it has many features that are meant to give users a deep knowledge of their Android devices. This app goes above and beyond the norm by giving users the chance to customize their experience, from basic features to real-time tracking.
Use an easy-to-understand dashboard to see important information like how much RAM is being used, how much internal and external storage is available, the battery status, CPU performance, installed apps, and ideas for how to make things better.
Find out about your device’s name, model, maker, date of manufacture, age, board, hardware details, brand, IMEI, SIM details, network operator, type, WiFi Mac address, build fingerprint, and USB host capabilities.
A Look at the System
Check out the version, code name, API level, released version, One UI version, security patch level, bootloader, build number, baseband, Java VM, kernel, language, root management app, Google Play Services version, Treble, seamless updates, OpenGL ES, and system uptime of your device.
How the CPU Works
Learn about the CPU’s SoC (System on Chip), processors, design, supported ABIs, hardware details, CPU governor, core count, frequency, running cores, GPU renderer, GPU vendor, and GPU version. Take a deep dive into the heart of your device.
Keep an eye on your device’s health, level, state, power source, technology, temperature, voltage, power (watts), current (mA), and capacity.
A Look at the Network
Find out about your IP address, gateway, subnet mask, DNS, lease length, interface, frequency, WiFi standard, security type, and link speed to stay linked.
Options for connectivity
Check out all of your device’s connection options, such as its USB, WiFi, Bluetooth, NFC, and ultra-wide band options.
See what the screen looks like by learning about its resolution, density, font size, physical size, allowed refresh rates, HDR, HDR capabilities, brightness level and mode, screen timeout, and orientation.
How to manage memory
Learn about the type of RAM, frequency, ROM, and internal and external storage on your device.
Analytics for sensors
Get into the world of sensors by learning about their names, manufacturers, live values, types, power needs, wake-up sensors, dynamic sensors, and longest range.
Use advanced graphs to carefully look over your apps by grouping them by target SDK, minimum SDK, install location, platform, installer, and signature.
Tests of devices
Automatic tests for the screen, multitouch, flashlight, loudspeaker, ear speaker, microphone, ear proximity, light sensor, accelerometer, sound, Bluetooth, WiFi, fingerprint, volume up button, and volume down button let you see how well your device works.
Exploration of Temperature
Use the system’s detailed numbers to keep an eye on your device’s thermal zones.
What the camera can do
Find out what functions the camera on your device can perform.
Customizing the theme
Dark themes and unique colors let you make your experience your own.
Widgets that can be changed
You can improve your home screen with widgets that show the most important information and come in three different forms.
Reports being sent out
Finish your research by sending out customizable reports in text or PDF format.
Setting up and using the interface
One good thing about the app is how easy it is to use. The installation process is very easy, and the layout is very simple, so it’s easy to move around. Device Info makes sure that everyone can use it, no matter how much tech knowledge they have.
Checking on Performance
Want to know how your device is doing? Device Info has what you need. Users can keep up with their device’s health by keeping an eye on performance measures in real time. The app also lets you know about any problems that might happen by sending you alerts and messages.
These days, privacy is very important, and Device Info takes it very seriously. That’s because the app has privacy protection features and data security, so your private data stays safe.
Ratings and reviews from users
What do people say about device information? Positive feedback praises how thorough the app is, while helpful criticism shows what needs to be fixed. The general feeling, though, is that people are happy with what the app can do.
Finally, Device Info by Yasiru Nayanajith is a great example of how to make an app that works well. With a simple interface, strong performance tracking, and a dedication to user privacy, this app has made a name for itself in the crowded market of Android apps.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is Device Info compatible with all Android devices?
- Yes, Device Info is designed to work seamlessly across a wide range of Android devices.
- How frequently does the app receive updates?
- Yasiru Nayanajith is committed to regular updates, enhancing the app’s features and addressing any issues.
- Can I customize the information displayed by the app?
- Absolutely, Device Info offers customization options, allowing users to tailor the displayed information according to their preferences.
- Is my data safe with Device Info?
- Yes, the app prioritizes user privacy, employing encryption measures to safeguard your data.
- How can I contact developer support if I encounter issues?
- The app provides easy access to customer support, ensuring prompt resolution of any concerns.
Was this helpful?
* UI improvements
* Bug fixes
Join our Telegram Group to Discuss about the update
- Donate / Paid features unlocked;
- Disabled / Removed unwanted Permissions + Receivers + Providers + Services;
- Optimized and zipaligned graphics and cleaned resources for fast load;
- Ads Permissions / Services / Providers removed from Android.manifest;
- Ads links removed and invokes methods nullified;
- Ads layouts visibility disabled;
- Google Play Store install package check disabled;
- Debug code removed;
- Remove default .source tags name of the corresponding java files;
- Analytics / Crashlytics / Firebase disabled;
- No active trackers or advertisements - offline mode;
- Removed feedback dialog on exit;
- Languages: Full Multi Languages;
- CPUs: armeabi-v7a, arm64-v8a, x86, x86_64;
- Screen DPIs: 120dpi, 160dpi, 240dpi, 320dpi, 480dpi, 640dpi;
- Original package signature changed;